The Youth Hockey Skills program is the next step on the road to playing hockey. Skating skills are a vital part of learning to play hockey. In this program, participants will work on their skating skills with a focus on hockey.
This program is for the beginner hockey player, that can skate forward unassisted and has passed learn to skate tot and or basic skills classes. The program is designed to teach the fundamentals of hockey skating with and without a hockey stick. No pucks are used in this class
Winter A Session
9 week session starting November 14, 2016
Click here for application
Click here for brochure
- 4:15 PM to 4:45 pm - Beginner Skaters
- 4:45 pm to 5:15 pm - Must have completed Hockey Skills 1
- No classes on the following dates:
- Dec. 19th through Dec. 31st
- Jan. 16th
- Classes may be combined based on enrollment.
- Equipment required
- Shin Guards
- Additional equipment is recommended but not required
- 9 Week Semester $170.00
- Per Class* $22.00
* - Minimum sign-up 5 classes or remainder of semester
- Skate Rental $3.00
- 9 Skate Rental Card $24.00
Please note: No makeup classes.